One thing is for sure I will always crave pasta! It’s definitely my weakness. I’ve been experimenting a lot lately with how I can incorporate healthier options and in doing this I came up with this recipe that I’m pretty sure you’ll love as much as I do! And aside from the pasta, it’s all a one pot recipe!
I N G R E D I E N T S
Organic Chicken Sausage (I used Sabatino’s Paleo Basil and Cracked Pepper that I got at Costco!) You can use as much as you want. I used three links.
1 package Gluten Free Egg Fettucini (I used Trader Joe’s)
1 Can Italian Style Tomatoes
1 tbs. Chopped Parsley
4 oz. Majestic Garlic (Plain Garlic)
Pepper to taste
Himalayan Pink Salt to taste
1 tbs. Coconut Oil (you can also use avocado oil)
2 Cups Organic Broccoli
1 Can Coconut Cream
D I R E C T I O N S
1. In a pot, boil your water for the pasta.
2. In a separate large skillet on medium, add your coconut oil, majestic garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper until all are blended together nicely.
3. When that mixture is hot add in your sausage and broccoli and cook until broccoli is tender.
4. When broccoli is cooked, add in your tomatoes and coconut cream and stir to blend evenly. Add a lid and simmer.
5. While the sauce simmers and all of the flavors cook together, cook your fettuccine as instructed. Ours was fresh and only takes 4 minutes but packaged may take longer.
6. When noodles are done, drain, and add to your large skillet and blend everything together.
Top with parsley and enjoy!